In this manual, you will learn:
• The luxury standards and service etiquette which make lunch and dinner services authentic and enriching.
• Anticipatory service and developing the luxury outlook needed to exceed our Guests’ expectations.
• Taking a reservation for lunch and dinner and, with this knowledge, being able to prepare for Guests’ reservations.
• Preparing for your Guests by setting the tone, the table and setting up the side station.
• Setting up the buffet for service and how to maintain it during service.
• The arrival of our Guests and what that involves, such as greeting and seating Guests who made a reservation and handling walk-in Guests.
• The importance of having knowledge about your à la carte menu and buffet offerings, as well as providing a buffet orientation.
• Beverage service, and the procedures of taking and serving an order and delivering different types of beverages.
• Food service, and how to take and serve an à la carte order, how to go about providing table service for buffet diners and the importance of following up.
• Handling the bill and bidding your Guests a heartfelt farewell.
$29.99 Regular Price